Resource Management System
RMS allows execution of logistic operations with any of these resources, such as reception at main warehouse, distribution to outlets or dealers, sale to customers, return of resources from outlets to warehouse, etc. Simultaneously, it is possible to compose packages from different resource types (for example SIM Card and Handset) and execute logistic operations with packages. Predefined packages can be disassembled.
Separate business logic for different resources can be defined, such as validations before execution of logistic operations, logistic operations and other operations. RMS enables filing of each resource during its life-cycle, including setting of automatic actions after preset time have elapsed, such as MSISDN automatic recycling after preset time from contract deactivation have elapsed. RMS resolves also MNP problematic (Mobile Number Portability) within relevant resources and their business logic framework.
Component part of RMS is the client application offering following functionalities:
- Administrator tools
- Administration of user accounts (including setting of user rights within the RMS Client)
- Administration of user groups
- User tools (access to specific functions to RMS users for different resources, specifically operations, where user interaction is presumed), e.g.:
- Generation of MSISDN numerical
- MSISDN numerical series lock for later usage
- Function for data import/export from/into RMS database
- Lock/Unlock of specific resource instance
RMS Client benefits from no need of manual distribution of new application versions to users´ terminals – new versions are automatically installed after start-up.
Basic RMS scheme